Partner with us
build the lives of vulnerable children in Bangalore
EMPACS is run with the generous support of well-wishers, friends, and members from the day of its founding. We require your support to manage our operations in support of our children and to back future development initiatives. You can be a change maker by partnering us in our endeavour by contributing to EMPACS financially or otherwise. Your donations to EMPACS are exempt from income tax under Sections 12A and 80 G of the Income Tax Act. We are also recognised under the Foreign Contributions Regulation Act (FCRA) of the Government of India to receive contributions from outside India.
You can contribute to EMPACS through:
Help us in making an impact! Partner with us by making a donation, be it a one time donation or a monthly commitment..
Visit us at our institutions and see for yourself what EMPACS is doing through Ashraya and CJMC and engage our children. Understand how the schools are functioning now and how we can together improve the quality of education imparted to the children. We would be delighted if you can spare your time to improve the skills and knowledge of our children, as an individual or as a team.
Corporate organisations, big or small, can make an impact on society by contributing to the activities of EMPACS. You are welcome to contribute to the functioning of either Ashraya or CJMSC or to contribute to the functioning of both the institutions through a donation to EMPACS.
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR) grants.
- Highlighting our cause and appeal for funds as part of your corporate initiatives; for example, by using mail appeal inserts in billing statements or by using your corporate intranets.
- Conducting co-branded events and fundraisers both onsite and offsite.
- Encouraging your employees to volunteer their time to develop the skills and knowledge of our children.
- Donating learning aids, kits, or devices, or providing lunch boxes, school bags, water bottles, pencil boxes and shoes to our children
- Know more on how you can support us by writing to [email protected]
- For more information on contributions, please contact the Treasurer Samson Jayakumar at +91 9448991303